The Indiana Association of Area Agencies on Aging (IAAAA) envisions that Indiana citizens will live and age with dignity and maximum independence.
To provide leadership and advocacy for Indiana’s evolving home and community-based services network.
- Empowerment — supporting individuals and families in decision making among all their long-term care alternatives.
- Ease of Access — a single point for assistance in accessing all long-term care services.
- Quality — continuing improvement through quality assurance, evaluation and dissemination of evidence-based practices.
- Innovation — effectively transforming processes and services in response to future needs.
- Lifelong Communities — the ability to age in place, communities for all ages.
IAAAA was incorporated on April 7, 1978 and is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization. The IAAAA Education Institute was formed as a part of IAAAA and established itself as an Indiana 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization on July 14, 2000.
IAAAA members include Indiana’s 15 Area Agencies on Aging and Associate Members.