IAAAA associate members are organizations that are sympathetic to the purpose and goals of the Association. Their membership dues support IAAAA's advocacy efforts on behalf of older adults, people with disabilities and their caregivers.
Associate members are participants in the efforts to reform long-term care in Indiana. They are a valuable part of IAAAA's efforts to make home and community based services avaialable to all Hoosiers. They are the first to know about developments that affect services for the aging and the disabled.
Member benefits include:
- Participation in IAAAA's health insurance cooperative. At no additional cost, you may access quotes on health insurance products through Trustmark’s Affinity Markets program.
- Discounted shipping rates with UPS.
- Ability to post position announcements to the “Careers in Aging” section of IAAAA's website and Facebook page, and circulation via Twitter.
- A listserv just for I4A’s associate members for contacting other associate members for answers to questions, networking, information sharing, etc.
- Periodic updates on Indiana's AAA network, Division of Aging policy and news, and aging industry advocacy.
- Access to information and materials from IAAAA's SMP program to assist your clients.
Download IAAAA's FY 2013 Membership Brochure!
Please support IAAAA's Associate Members by considering their products and services for your agency’s needs. Please thank them for their support of Indiana's Area Agency on Aging network.
Above and Beyond Homecare, Inc.
Attic Inc. - Home Sweet Home Care
Caregiver Homes of Indiana
Crossroads Rehabilitation Center
Chef for Hire
Guardian Medical Monitoring, Inc.
Meals on Wheels of NW Indiana
Putnam County Comprehensive Services
4755 Kingsway Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46205
317-205-9201 x 201
Last Updated August 2011