Do you need help managing your personal finances and avoiding fraud and exploitation? Money Smart Week® events are coming to Indiana April 22 -29, 2017!
In Central Indiana, the public is invited to attend a free Money Smart Week® event on Wednesday, April 26, 2017, at North United Methodist Church in Indianapolis. The event will educate Hoosiers on avoiding investment fraud and other consumer financial scams. Pre-registration is appreciated.
Event organizers include the Indiana Senior Medicare Patrol which educates seniors to identify and prevent Medicare fraud, the Indiana Secretary of State’s office, the Indiana Attorney General’s office, AARP Indiana and the Mid-North Shepherd’s Center.
- Indiana Secretary of State Connie Lawson
- Indiana Deputy Attorney General Steve Frank
- Marion County Deputy Prosecutor Cindy Oetjen
- Dr. Mary Guerriero Austrom, Indiana Alzheimer’s Disease Center
- Nancy Moore, Program Director, Indiana Senior Medicare Patrol
To find additional Indiana events in your area, visit Money Smart Week®.