The 2020 Indiana General Assembly short session is in full swing, and IAAAA has been representing the interests of older adults and people with disabilities on many bills. Read our 2020 Public Policy Priorities. You will see us at the statehouse working on these issues that significantly affect older adults and people with disabilities of any age:
- CHOICE budget and its use
- Management of social determinants of health
- Family caregiver supports and concerns
- Dementia-related initiatives
- In-home care workforce
- Elder justice
- Guardianship and least restrictive alternatives
- Affordable housing
- Reliable transportation
Contact your legislators to share your views!
IAAAA advocates year-round at the Indiana Statehouse, and we look forward to interim study committees taking place from about August-October 2020.